How the amosite asbestos management plan works
Asbestos Management Plan
Key functions of our asbestos management system:
1. Highly intuitive and bespoke system tailored to company requirements
2. Allows for reporting at Company level, Site level and Sample Point level
3. Incredible accuracy when drilling down to individual sample points
4. Interrogate site plans and upload consignment notes, RAMS, air tests etc.
5. Create a Permit to Work and Send reports which auto logs recipients details
6. Archive and store information at both site level and sample point level
7. Password protected with unique tiered login procedure
8. In short, a full HSE compliant audit trail of your company’s asbestos
Step by step guide to compliance:
- We will request an initial meeting at your site to discuss your requirements and how best to ensure you are compliant with the latest UK asbestos regulations. The way forward will generally involve either the upload of an existing survey (if fit for purpose) or the provision of a new Asbestos Management Survey.
- Upon agreement with yourself we will send an asbestos surveyor to inspect your asbestos on site and carry out a risk assessment. Our surveyor will make comments, add recommendations and take new photographs of all present asbestos.
- Your survey (provided it is fit for purpose) and this new information will then be uploaded by our support staff into your new Amosite Asbestos Management Plan.
- We will present our findings to ensure you fully understand everything and what is required in order to maintain compliance.
- We will revisit on an annual basis to re-inspect your asbestos and keep your Asbestos Management Plan up to date.
- We will provide a consultancy service for you and your contractors for the duration of your contract which is included within the Management cost.